UPDATE: Since version 2.0.0 this plugin is now an “add-on”, and requires the free version
- Fixed issue where users logging in with FaceBook were unable to login.
- Supporting default WordPress new user notifications (does not apply to WordPress networking installs).
- Fixed PHP notice on Force Login settings page.
- Fixed issue where Email verify submit button stays in disabled state.
- Added contributed French translation
- Fixed PHP notice in email verify feature
- Fixed PHP notice when no license is set
- Fixed Bug that caused emails not to be saved when some users registered
- Fixed issue with force login showing the register dialog
- Fixed issue where “Are you a member link?” returned 0 when no page was set
- Resolved a setting issue that caused Google reCAPTCHA to stop working based on a setting combination
- Facebook App ID now allows letters and numbers. Also works correctly on 32-bit systems
- Fixed issue when ‘Are you a member link’ in setting is empty, which appeared to be related to an iOS bug
- The core “new user notifications” now work as expected
- Mobile devices should no longer attempt to auto-complete or auto-capitalize the username and password
- Fixed issue where Facebook user did not respect the ‘new user default role’
- Addressed an issue with case sensitive usernames (note these are NOT allowed in WordPress Networking by default)
Version 1.2.0 includes Google reCAPTCHA!
The WordPress AJAX Login & Register Pro version has the same minimal settings and Facebook Login integration as the free with version, but has the additional key features:
- Detailed Messages
- Email Notification
- Force User Login
- Independent Redirect URLs
- Optimized JS/CSS
- Design options (custom logo and form layouts)
- Active licenses obtain periodic updates
Additionally the Pro version comes with 1 year of Priority Support for free, and includes free updates.