Our Premium WordPress Email Subscription Plugin
Carrier allows WordPress admins to easily create a custom subscription form, display it in various locations of their website, and have their site visitors sign-up for email subscriptions.
Carrier currently integrates with Constant Contact, and requires a Constant Contact account.
- 6 new theme styles to choose from
Initial Release Features – Version 1.0.0
- 4 styling options: Light (default), Dark, Twenty Fourteen, Twenty Fifteen
- Spanish translation
- Latest Constant Contact integration standards (API)
- Customizable form field placeholders
- Customizable form messages
- Select multiple list from your Constant Contact newsletter lists
- Choose which contact fields are displayed; first name, last name, company name, job title, work phone, home phone, cell phone, fax
- 2 display types; as a Widget or using Shortcode
- Support for additional styling
Images below are for version 1.0.0
Carrier Front-end Display
Carrier allows WordPress admins to easily display a WordPress email subscription form on their website. Either in the header, sidebar, footer, or alongside your post. Header, sidebar, or footer display options are only available if your theme supports these as Widgetized areas.
WordPress Admin Settings
All Carrier settings are displayed as a sub-menu in your WordPress admin settings. From the settings you can configure a WordPress email subscription form, configuring which fields are displayed, the style of the form, field types, and field labels. You can override the default settings for each Widget area, or via a Shortcode.
Theme Customizer Compatibility
If your Theme supports the Theme Customizer use it! As it provides a clean way to preview how Carrier will look in any Widgetized area of your website.
As seen in the native Widget admin
You can configure each subscription form to have its own settings from the WordPress widget admin interface.
For additional info feel free to visit the demo.